Wednesday was never my favorite day of the week. Previous weekend is already to far to remember and next weekend is to far to make plans. It is also the day I usually realize I cannot do everything in my to-do list. It is a very depressing day. Far worse than Monday. This used to be my perception. Now I realize how amazing they are, or more like not-so-bad days. I am studying German, 2x every week, Tuesday and Thursday, for 2.5 hour after work, in a location that is around 1 hour from my home. This puts Wednesday in a far better position. Now this is one of the few day I can get home, cook an amazing dinner and have time for myself (aka bubble bath and manicure 😉 ).
Today is Wednesday.
I didn’t had class yesterday, but I had this dish for dinner with a (big) glass of wine.
This is one of my favorite dishes ever. It is so (super) easy to make, and takes 15 min only.
Music for this dish:
- 2x 170g can crab meat, drained
- 2x cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 glass white wine
- 2 tbsp butter
- 200g spaghetti or fettuccine
- 200 g baby plum tomatoes (or any kind really…), halved
- 2 anchovies fillet
- Basil leaves
- Salt & Pepper
- Parmesan (optional)
- Cook the pasta according the package instructions.
- In a saucepan melt the butter on high heat. Add the garlic and cook until golden.
- Add the crab meat, anchovies and the tomatoes and cook for 2 min.
- Add the wine and let it simmer on low heat for 10 min.
- Season to taste with salt & pepper – careful on the salt, the anchovies tend to be quite salty already.
- Mix the pasta and serve with the basil leaves and Parmesan.
I told you it was super easy!